UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Juggernaut In Training

Oh my goodness. This makes my day. I don't know if anybody remembers my mini-campaign last year to spread the word that Reagan Mauia is The Juggernaut. Well, I was reading The Warrior Beat tonight, and in the comments of this post, Guava mentioned that there's a video on Youtube of Reagan in training. So I found it. First of all, he looks like he's whipped himself into incredible shape with the help of Chad Ikei. But now listen to what he says after he busts through this wall:



You heard him right! He's The Juggernaut, bitch!

As Jim Leahey might say, "Can! You! Believe It!?!?"

This is either a huge coincidence or... he has realized that he is indeed the one, the only, both irresistible force and immovable object, a quantum mechanical paradox of total destruction, existing not only in the same universe, but in the same being, the one they call... The Juggernaut! Hushed tones!

I think it's the latter. Right on. Thanks to Scott of Sportshawaii.com for helping to spread the word last year by making some cool animations.

And good luck to Reagan as he continues his training in preparation for the NFL. He's gonna be a monster in somebody's backfield next fall. Maybe one day I'll hear Al Michaels calling him The Juggernaut as he bowls over some unsuspecting fools! One can dream.

And also from Ikei, here's Tala Esera bashing a hole in the wall with his head.



Man, they're not getting their security deposit back.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **