UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Vids

Chawan Cut has posted three TV news stories of the first day of spring practice on Sportshawaii.com. Much thanks to him. I hope he won't mind me posting the videos here.

From KITV:



From KHON:



From KHNL:



I kinda feel like a biter posting other people's videos like this, but I'm only sharing! Plus, I've noticed peeps have taken stuff from this site, like my back-breaking soul-draining HTML work on the schedule and used it elsewhere. I don't mind! But if anyone minds me posting videos or anything else here, let me know! No worries. I'm just glad the excellent writers I've heard from don't mind me posting excerpts of their articles here, even though I'm sometimes critical and at times unnecessarily obscene and borderline libelous. So I'm grateful for that.

Anyways, here's another video, this one by Warrior Mojo via Chasethedragon, breaking down the 2006 Hawaii Bowl in a unique way. I didn't know how dirty some of the ASU players were being, but it's all there to see. And warning, it's nearly 10 minutes long, but it holds your attention. Warrior Mojo is also responsible for the excellent Michigan State rebuttal video.

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, April 5, 2007 at 4:10:00 PM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great job at encapsulating why UH is a quality program while the others are just wannabees. Its a shame they won't let us dance with them at the same party, evidenced by their not being willing to play us/return our calls when we ask to be scheduled in '07.

     
  • At Thursday, April 5, 2007 at 5:21:00 PM HST, Blogger Tombo Ahi said…

    i think that's part of the problem. there are of course, other contributing factors. thanks for dropping by, kawiks!

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **