UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, February 12, 2007

Nate Ilaoa Gets Ready

Nasti Nate submits a journal entry to the Advertiser. Here's an excerpt:
I don't really have any specific goals for the combine, like what I want to run in the 40. I'm going to run as fast as I can. That's all you can ask for: to do your best. You can't wish you had something else, but you can work to do your best. Besides, there's a lot more to it than running 40s.

I'm continuing to lose weight. It's all through running and working out. I'm focusing on being at full strength. We'll see how it goes. I haven't weighed myself.

...

The combine is coming up, but I'm not really nervous. Well, maybe a little bit, but that's natural. Before a game I'm kind of nervous. But then I go out and do what I have to do. That's the way to think about the combine. It's an easier way to approach it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **