UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, September 07, 2009

WitP: Mouton, Colt, Samson, RGM

Excellent news for Ryan Mouton as he returned to practice today. He's been recovering from a high ankle sprain he suffered three weeks ago.

Colt Brennan spoke to the Washington media today, and Redskins.com has video. Click on "Brennan/Woodson: 9-7" since I can't find a direct link.

Redskins Insider has some quotes from Colt about staying active with the team even though he's out for the year.
Brennan, who entered training camp with a shot at the backup job and is instead sidelined for the year, said he still hopes to take part in quarterback meetings, still wants to study film, still wants to learn from guys like Jason Campbell, Todd Collins and quarterback Jim Zorn.

"I don't plan on going anywhere, I plan on being as active as I can," he said. "I told them if they need any help, I'd be willing to help out. I just want to continue being a part of this team. I think it's important for me, in the position I'm in, to continue to have a presence around here. I think it'd be smart for me to be around here and continue learning."
Samson Satele talks about keeping a positive attitude even though he wasn't named the Raiders' starting center.
Center Samson Satele is taking news of Chris Morris’ asension as the starter in stride.

“It’s the case now and you know whatever coach wants, the team wants, I’ll do it, but I’ll be waiting for my chance and once I do, I won’t look back,” Satele said.
And this game got lost in the shuffle on Friday, but Ryan Grice-Mullen caught 2 passes for 31 yards, returned 3 kicks for an average of 17.3 yards and 3 punts for an average of 7.7 yards as the BC Lions beat Montreal 19-12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **