UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, June 07, 2009

WitP: Samson Satele Interview

Phil Barber of Instant Raiders interviews Samson Satele. He talks about recovering from offseason shoulder surgery.
How are you feeling physically?

"I feel good. The rehab here was awesome. Those guys got me ready in no time, and got my strength back up. These guys did an awesome job of helping me on my strength, and not just that but everything else."

Pinpoint anything in rehab that was particularly effective?

"Just the guys in there. The training staff they have is unbelievable. Like I said, they did everything and anything to get me out here early. So I'm out here. Which I'm not supposed to, but they got me ready, so I'm ready to practice."

So you're ahead of schedule?

"Yeah, ahead of schedule. Like I say, Scotty (Touchet) and all those guys in there, they just did a great job."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **