UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WitP: Colt, McBriar, Ingram, Hawthorne

Colt Brennan talks to Redskins Insider about looking forward to the preseason, his competition, and balancing his style with Washington's offense.
"Obviously you want to do what the coaches tell you because that's what they're asking for and that's what you've got to," Brennan said. "For me, though, I think you've got to play the game. You look at me, Todd and Jason [Campbell], I mean that's three pretty diverse quarterbacks, there are not very many similarities, but we're all being asked to play the game the same way. So I think... what it comes down to is what do you have success with? And I think that if I ever do something with my style that hurts the team, that hurts the offense and what they're doing then obviously I gotta change that and know not to do that. But if I get a chance to make a play and do kind of what I do and it benefits the team, helps the team, then you got to know how to balance those right times out."
If you have a Scout.com membership (I don't), you can read an interview with Cowboys punter Mat McBriar.

Jake Ingram is doing well (and so is his competition), according to the Patriots' kicker.
Dueling long snappers Nathan Hodel and Jake Ingram have both gotten an early seal of approval from kicker Stephen Gostkowski.
And it looks like CJ Hawthorne is injured, though no details are given as of yet.
WR CJ Hawthorne walked on crutches and wore a protective boot on his left foot. OL Nick Hennessey had a cast on his right leg. Coach Dick Jauron is expected to provide updates on his injured players later this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **