UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, June 09, 2009

WitP: Sopoaga, McBriar, Manuwai, Bess

Isaac Sopoaga suffered a quad injury in 49ers OTAs today.
Left defensive end and back-up nose tackle Isaac Sopoaga went down with a left quad injury today. The injury did not seem too serious, but Sopoaga sat out the rest of practice.
Cowboys punter Mat McBriar talks about his recovery from last season's ankle injury.
McBriar is completely healthy now and recently resumed a full workload.

"I think I'll be able to get back where I was," McBriar said. "I'm definitely not thinking I'm going to drop off."
Vince Manuwai is on the verge of practicing again.
Tuesday after an organized training activity session in Jacksonville, coach Jack Del Rio said Manuwai is on the verge of a return.

"Vinny is getting close, he's getting anxious and saying, 'Coach, I'm ready to go. They won't let me go yet,'" Del Rio said, according to a transcript provided by the team. "And I say, 'Well, until they do, I can't work with you.' So, he's doing well."
And Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland thinks Davone Bess is on the verge of a breakthrough season.
Which young players are ready to break out? Ireland mentioned receivers Davone Bess (''no doubt ready to take it to another level'')

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **