UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, March 06, 2008

Nick Rolovich Chat

Over at the Warrior Beat. Be there!

UPDATE: Here's an excerpt from the chat. Rolo chatted for two hours, which was cool.
Comment from: Nick Rolovich [Member]

coach rolo, wow, that will take a bit getting used to.

having been both a player and now coach, what is it that you feel will be your greatest asset in your ability to coach up these young quarterbacks to a point that you can bring out the best in each student/athlete?

As my playing career went along, I had a coach by the name of Terry Malley with the SJ Sabercats. At this time I was just gettting in to coaching in the off season. He told me that coaching would help you grow to appreciate the coaches I had along the way. And it did. you have to be able to teach,. if you have a brain full of knowledge and no ways of sharing it, that knowledge is only worth something to you. A treasure chest is worthless if you cant open it.
Permalink 03/06/08 @ 13:30

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 9:41:00 PM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah, a treasure chest is worthless unless you can open it. Reminds me of "Davey Jones Locker" in Pirates of the Carribean. Hey, that was fun. I didn't see this one, I thought it was from earlier in the day. Wow how do you do this Tombo? Yah really are a true die hard fan. I luv ya ya know that! TYVM.

     
  • At Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 10:28:00 PM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did Rolo get that motto...from the Disney Channel?haha. jk. Rolo is kool...I was there when he shocked then ranked #8 BYU at Halawa. Crazzzy game! All the best to Coach Rolo. Stutzman is another story...I'll wait to post when he's on the news.

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **