UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, March 28, 2008

Leonard Peters Profile

Larry Mayer of ChicagoBears.com profiles former UH safety Leonard Peters.
Eager to begin preparing for the 2008 season, the first-year Bears safety returned to Chicago Wednesday, nearly two weeks before the start of the team’s offseason conditioning program.

“I just figured it was time to come back and get used to the weather and work out and try to get some extra work in before everybody else comes in,” said Peters, a University of Hawaii product who spent the final 13 weeks of his rookie season on the Bears' practice squad last year.
Via WSN.

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, March 28, 2008 at 7:38:00 PM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great article find. Very inspiring and couple quotes could help a lot of people:

    ‘I’ll send you back, but the only thing I’ll be teaching you is to run away from your problems.’

    “I always try to keep that in mind when I go through trials and tribulations or adversity. The world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would be successful. I’m just grateful that I’m on the team and trying to get a spot wherever they’ll put me.”

     
  • At Friday, March 28, 2008 at 7:48:00 PM HST, Blogger Tombo Ahi said…

    those really are some great quotes. hope LP can make the roster this season. thanks, FL.

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **