UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, July 16, 2007

Ask Coach: Offensive Questions

This week, June Jones answers a lot of questions about the Warriors offense in this week's edition of Warriors' Haka's Ask Coach. Here's an excerpt about Gabe Tuata:
Q.) Coach,I am looking forward to a memorable season. How do see Gabe Tuata fitting into any current or future roles on your team?


A.) I think Gabe Tuata will be one of the most exciting players to come and play for me at UH.He has it all and his skills will show up in our offense more than they will at any other school. I will utilize him in so many ways once he gets here. He also will be an exciting punt returner. Ex-running backs have turned out to be the best slots for me. Ryan Grice ran for 1500 yards in high school as a running back as did most of my pro players that played slot for me. The good ones were all ex-running backs, look at Ricky Sanders and Eric Metcalf. I think Gabe can play both running back and slot.
I believe Gabe is grayshirting this year. Lots more answers from Coach at Warriors' Haka. Be there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **