UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, July 16, 2007

Kealoha Pilares Highlight Video

Kukuikolu has posted a Kealoha Pilares high school highlight video.



He makes it looks so easy, just gliding, stopping on a dime, gliding some more, spin move... And to think, he's probably gonna be even better this year. From yesterday's Star-Bulletin profile:
"In high school I never took weights seriously, and I knew I had to come over here and get in the weight room every day," Pilares said. "I was horrible coming in, I would say I was the weakest guy by far.
"Right now I think I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. I can see results. I think that's what's pushing me, too."
Man, with Pilares and Leon Wright-Jackson coming in, along with Mario Cox, Jason Laumoli, David Farmer and the rest of our returning backs, I bet June is gonna add some awesome new wrinkles in the offense this year. Maybe the wishbone won't be so big-boned, but I can definitely see Laumoli, LWJ and Pilares lining up behind Colt, either rushing, blocking, or fanning out like slots. It's probably not practical, and probably won't happen, but that would be cool to see! The options, no pun intended, are limitless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **