UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, July 13, 2007

Mario / Sopoaga / Pics

Stephen Tsai talks to Mario Cox about getting back in shape and competing at running back this year.
Cox has lost 25 pounds and now weighs 230. He said he wants to get down to 225 for the Aug. 2 start of training camp. "Then by September, I want to be at 215," he said.
Cox also said he took Jones' advice and stayed in Hawai‘i this summer.
"There's nothing really at home for me, just funerals and violence and crime," said Cox, who was raised in the Richmond, Calif. "I want to stay here and start my legacy."
======

Several 49ers, including Isaac Sopoaga, talk about their tattoos.
DT Isaac Sopoaga
“I’ve got several but my favorite is the one on my right arm with dolphins. It’s a symbol from where I’m from. In our village, the mountain is shaped like dolphins and the reef is shaped like dolphins and we have dolphins! I did it the traditional Samoan way by having it done with shark teeth.”
Thanks to Garret of UH Warrior Quotes for sending me the link earlier.

======

And finally, BigWave of Sportshawaii.com posted lots of pictures from voluntary UH football workouts yesterday. Excellent photos along with descriptions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **