UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, June 10, 2007

Some Videos

Here are some videos I've seen around the internets in the past couple days.

1. Timmy Chang talks about being in camp with the Hamilton Tiger Cats. His offensive coordinator Mike Working and fellow QB Jason Maas also have some praise for him.

2. Leonard Peters talks about being in Jets camp. The link wasn't working for me last time I checked, but it should come back up.

3. Samson Satele talks about the weather and being first team center for the Miami Dolphins. You'll have to find his video under "6/8/07". There's also some previous videos there of Samson and Reagan Mauia. And elsewhere on the Dolphins site is this quote from head coach Cam Cameron about Samson's toughness.
"How many of you have had a root canal?" Cameron asked "I haven’t. I have no interest in having one, but we’ve all heard right? He had five – and I didn’t know – in the last week or whatever. Please don’t make that a lead story. I’m talking about his toughness. He never flinched, never said a word. I have never been around a guy yet that really practiced a whole practice with one root canal and he’s had five in the last however many days. One thing is; we know he’s smart and we know he’s tough, which goes a long way at that position. We’re very pleased with his progress."
Wow. And ouch. He's doing very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **