UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, April 29, 2007

Reagan Mauia Drafted!!!

Holy crap. The Juggernaut got drafted by Miami in the 6th round. More news to come!

UPDATE 1:
From an interview in yesterday's Lodi News, sounds like Reagan already likes the Dolphins.
Q: Do you expect to be drafted this weekend? If not, are there any teams that have expressed interest in you as a free agent? What teams are you interested in?

A: Sure, I think I'll be drafted. I've taken a couple of visits and been in contact with teams.

I've visited Miami, Arizona and the Chargers. I would love to go down to Miami and play for the Dolphins. They've shown the most interest in me.
Oh, and even though I've posted this a few times already, I believe this video deserves a reprise:



Samson and Reagan to Miami, gotta love it!

UPDATE 2: Here's an excerpt from an article by Keven Lerner in the Orlando Sentinel.
Nicknamed "Juggernaut," the 6-foot, 272-pound Mauia is a converted nose guard who has dropped 80 pounds since enrolling at Hawaii. Mauia will be groomed to replace Cory Schlesinger, a 13-year veteran who was signed this offseason as a free agent from Detroit.

"I played nose guard before I went to fullback," said Mauia. "I was big back then, about 351 [pounds]. I ended up converting to fullback and played last year at 290, 300. I recently decided to make the move to lose more weight so I could be more effective on the next level."
Awwwwww yeah, congratulations again to The Juggernaut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **