UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, May 08, 2010

WitP: Warriors in the NFL

Here's a list of ex-UH players on NFL rosters.  Last I heard C.J. Hawthorne was on the Buffalo Bills practice squad, but I couldn't find any recent news or links.  I also haven't seen recent news on Blaze, Rocky or Aaron Kia, but I'll add to this list if they get picked up.  Let me know if I'm missing anyone:

Arizona Cardinals
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears
Cleveland Browns
Dallas Cowboys
Jacksonville Jaguars
New England Patriots
New York Jets

Oakland Raiders
Miami Dolphins
San Francisco 49ers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **