UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, May 03, 2010

Moniz

So much speculation still flying around regarding the Bryant Moniz situation. But just like 31 flavors, Mokesville Weekly always has the scoops:
Manoa, Hawaii. University of Hawaii quarterback Bryant Moniz leave of absence is to join the NPL, The National Pizza League. Every 4 years, national pizza chains get together for a series of events to compete for the NPL pizza box trophy. The biggest event of the NPL is the infamous 2 hand touch football tournament.

“Papa John’s has given me the opportunity to take care of my family, gain management experience, as well as perfect my hand eye coordination via pizza box constructing. It is my honor to represent them in the games” says Moniz.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **