UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, April 15, 2010

Colt Brennan #15 to #5 to #15

Colt Brennan talks to Matt Terl of the Redskins Blog about losing his number twice.
So I caught up with Brennan after McNabb finished his photo shoot to see if it was weird for him. His short answer was no -- "I've seen Donovan McNabb wear 5 for a long time," he said, "so it really wasn't weird. Just the colors were different." -- but his longer answer was an interesting story about a guy who has now managed to lose his number, make a new number his own, lose that number all over again, all without any staggering cash payments or similar number-change gifts.

"To be honest with you," Brennan explains, "my number's always been 15. When I came into the league, though, I wasn't in a position to try to pay [then-backup QB] Todd Collins for the number, so I started off with 5. I thought it was a good number, I liked the number, so I took it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **