UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, April 12, 2010

WitP: Pisa TInoisamoa Re-Signs with Chicago

The Chicago Bears re-signed Pisa Tinoisamoa to another 1-year contract today.
“I’m happy to be back,” Tinoisamoa said Monday. “I wanted to get back healthy so that I could finish what I started.”

Given what transpired last season, it’s no surprise that avoiding injuries is Tinoisamoa’s No. 1 goal in 2010.

“I think as long as I can be healthy for the whole season, then I’ll be able to produce,” he said. “My health is first and foremost. The production will come along naturally with it.”
In returning to the Bears, Tinoisamoa is detemined to play the best football of his life.

“Hopefully I’m not the same player; hopefully I’m better,” Tinoisamoa said. “That’s my goal. I’m at a point in my career where I’m smarter, and physically I feel like I’m in some of the best shape I’ve been in a long time. So hopefully I can be better than I was before.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **