UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rodney Bradley at 85%

The Advertiser catches up with receiver Rodney Bradley.
"I'm itchin' to go, to get out there and do some more," Bradley said. But, glancing down at his left leg, he acknowledges, "I know I can't ... yet. I have to be patient."

In some ways the practice of patience might be almost as painful as the injury that resulted in him being taken by ambulance from the Kibbie Dome turf for surgery in a Moscow, Idaho hospital. "I want to jump in (on drills) out there, that's second nature. But I can't."

Not if he wants to keep his recovery on schedule and be ready for the opening of the Warriors' fall camp in August. "I'm about 85 percent now but it is gonna take a while to get back to 100 percent and getting the leg in condition again," Bradley said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **