UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Off-Topic Tuesday: Baby Ahi

Sorry I haven't been posting much recently. I usually spend a few hours a day researching for the blog -- finding news, reading feeds, checking out SportsHawaii, WSN, Warrior Beat, Quick Reads, UH Sports Extra, UH Warrior Quotes, etc. (although sometimes it may not seem like it!) However, the past few weeks I've been devoting all my time to a new addition to the family:


"Go Warriors! Yeah boyeeee!"

He's just a little fry right now, but as you can tell I'm already indoctrinating Tombo Ahi Jr. pretty well.

I'm not really sure what the blog will be like this season. I definitely want to keep on doing it, but it might not be as extensive as I've tried to keep it the past few years. But no matter what form the blog takes, just know that I'll be cheering on the Warriors with their new #1 fan.

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **