UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Inoke Funaki Interview

LatterDaySports.com sits down with former UH QB and current grad assistant Inoke Funaki for an in-depth interview. Here's an excerpt:
LatterDaySports: Anything else going on?

Funaki: I just started working as a graduate assistant (GA) on the football team at the University of Hawaii. I started this semester, so I’m a couple of weeks into it, trying to get a feel for things.

LatterDaySports
: What is your assignment?

Funaki: Basically, all of the work the coaches don’t want to do. (laughter) That entails breaking down film, doing a lot of the playbooks, cutups, and the play cards for the scout team. I basically help them do a lot of the smaller things, so that (the full-time coaches) can focus more on the coaching aspect of it. I’m paying my dues.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **