UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, November 14, 2008

Wade Keliʻikipi Commits

Stephen Tsai writes that Waianae defensive tackle Wade Keliʻikipi will become a Warrior.
By committing to the Warriors, Keli'ikipi is turning down an offer from Oregon.

"It's close to home," he said of his college choice. "I want to play in front of my family."

Keli'ikipi said his brother, a bruising 280-pound running back for the Warriors, was influential in his decision.

"He helps me out a lot," Keli'ikipi said. "Right now he's training me. He's helping to work on my speed."

Keli'ikipi also said he is a long-time Warrior fan.

"I went to a lot of games," he said.
Woot woot! More great news. Congrats to Wade and UH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **