UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Billy Ray Stutzmann Commits

St. Louis receiver Billy Ray Stutzmann will become a Warrior.
"Yes, I'm going to be a Warrior," said wideout Billy Ray Stutzmann, who is entering his senior year at Saint Louis School.
Stutzmann, a 6-foot-1, 150-pound wideout, also received offers from Washington, Washington State, Oregon State, Colorado and Michigan State. A Notre Dame coach made a home visit.

"Everything that I wanted in a college is at UH," Stutzmann said. "I just love the coaches there. I got to know all of the coaches there. They're great people and great coaches. I love what they're doing with the place. They're building all new things."

Stutzmann, who was an honorable mention selection to The Advertiser's All-State team, said it also was important "to play in front of my family and friends. That's a big part of it."
Congrats to Billy and UH!

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 9:46:00 AM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very happy with the local recruiting since Coach Mack got hired. Looking to more good news in the future.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 15, 2008 at 10:00:00 AM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You said it Fuzzy.

    Billy Ray, congratulations on a great decision. The fans look forward to great things from you at UH. I hope you do graduate in December and start your football career early.

    I hope Billy Ray's decision gives a certain linebacker (MT) another very good reason to go to UH. Playing with good friends and family make the college experience "all da mo' betah".

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **