UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, February 07, 2008

Graunke Suspended (?)

Stephen Tsai talks to Tyler Graunke about his suspension from football-related activities.
While suspended, Graunke will not be allowed to participate in the Warriors' off-season conditioning program. He has been told he needs to meet certain conditions to be reinstated in time for the start of spring practice in late March.
Graunke acknowledged the suspension, but insisted the matter can be resolved by the end of next week.

"When I heard 'suspended' it sounds a little extreme," Graunke said. "I have some things I have to take care of as far as school. There are a lot of academic issues."

McMackin and Graunke met Wednesday afternoon.

According to Graunke, McMackin "told me to take a break from football, take care of what I need to do, and I'll be back. It's not a punishment. It's not a law-and-order problem. It's something I have to deal with."

Graunke said he hopes "to be back" Monday. "It'll be a week at the most," he said.
The Graunke shall rise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **