UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Monday, December 20, 2010

Thomas Olds, Jr. and Brenden Daley Commit to UH

Stephen Tsai writes that lineman Thomas Olds, Jr. and JC linebacker Brenden Daley will become Warriors.
"I just love it in Hawaii," Olds said. "The school is nice, and the football team is amazing."
Joe Curley of the Ventura Daily Star writes about Daley's decision to join UH.
Daley said he is poised to fill a void at middle linebacker for the Warriors.

“I’m coming into a perfect situation,” said Daley.

The hyperkinetic linebacker thereby declared his recruiting closed.

He was being pursued by a list of schools that included Washington and Cincinnati.

“This is it,” said Daley. “I’m happy here. I gave them my word and I’m going to stand by it. I’m ready to rock.”
Congrats to them both! Here are some video highlights:



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **