UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Graduates, Tulsa

Stephen Tsai talks to current and former Warriors who participated in graduation ceremonies yesterday.
During his Hawaii football career, Blaze Soares was a fierce linebacker.

But yesterday, his legs were wet ramen.

"This is a touching moment," said Soares, who earned a bachelor's degree and participated in UH's graduation ceremony. "I never could see myself graduating and walking the line. This is the best accomplishment in my life. I'm very happy. I'm stoked."
NaKoa.org has some photos from the graduation.

Dave Reardon has some UH vs Tulsa trivia.

And Mike Brown of Tulsa World breaks down the costs of the Golden Hurricane's trip to Hawaii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **