UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, October 02, 2010

WitP: RGM, Aluminum

Ian Hamilton of the Regina Leader-Post talks to Ryan Grice-Mullen.
"I'm comfortable now that I have a game under my belt," said Grice-Mullen, whom Saskatchewan signed after he was cut by the NFL's Miami Dolphins.

"I felt a little rusty in that game. I felt like there were different cuts I probably would have made. No big things, just little things. But every day, even being in practice every day, I get more and more comfortable."
Mike Beamish of the Vancouver Sun profiles Solomon "Aluminum" Elimimian.
Twelve games into his rookie season, Elimimian has been bad in a very good way, establishing himself as one of the most ferocious hitters in the CFL. He plays fearlessly and recklessly, indeed without concern for his personal safety. Cory Boyd knows. The Argonauts' feature back is still trying to clear the cobwebs from a hit that Elimimian delivered on him in a Sept. 11 game at Empire Field.

"I thank God for the passion I have," says the 23-year-old Elimimian. "I've been blessed with that attribute. I love this game and I respect it. Playing linebacker, you have to be very aggressive. And there are times when you'll get hit. But you always have to have the mentality of punishing the ball carrier."
And as an off-topic bonus, here's Hunter S. Thompson's application letter to The Vancouver Sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **