UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WitP: Colt Brennan Update

From the Washington Times, looks like his recovery from surgery is going well:
Working into shape

Quarterback Colt Brennan, who underwent hip surgery in September and has spent the entire year on injured reserve, is expected to be cleared to begin in early January.

"I'm taking it a lot slower than the first surgery," he said. "Right now, I'm feeling great - all of the aches and pains I've had are almost gone. I haven't felt this good in a long time."

Brennan has undergone the same surgery on both hips since leaving Hawaii.

"I'm really interested to see what happens at [quarterback] - I just hope that I've shown a lot of flashes of potential but have had bad luck," Brennan said. "I hope they give me a chance to show my growth and what I'm capable of while healthy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **