UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, December 20, 2009

John Cooper Pelluer Commits to UH

Stephen Tsai writes that LB/DE John Cooper Pelluer will become a Warrior.
"I definitely love the atmosphere of Hawai'i," said Pelluer, a defensive end from Skyline High in Issaquah, Wash. "There's nothing better than waking up every day in Hawai'i. The coaching staff is just awesome. I love everybody there. I'm really excited to be a Warrior."

Pelluer's great-grandfather, grandfather, father and uncle are Washington State alumni. His father, Scott, was a linebacker who played five seasons with the New Orleans Saints. His uncle, Steve, was a quarterback with the Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs and Denver Broncos.

Washington State is "where my dad and mom met," Pelluer said.

But Pelluer, who received offers from Washington and Washington State, said UH was the best fit. He took his UH visit last weekend.

"I wanted to go where I felt I was really wanted," Pelluer said. "I got that vibe, that feel, from Hawai'i."
Congrats to Cooper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **