UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, July 12, 2009

From the Blogs: Rodney Bradley, Colt Brennan, Warrior Jack

Stephen Tsai has a Q&A with receiver Rodney Bradley. Here's an excerpt:
The best thing about Hawai‘i is ...
"The beach. It's really fun. I've never been to a beach until I came out here. It's hard to keep away from it. I haven't been surfing, but that's something I want to try. I like the beach in Waikiki, and I've been to Sandy's and Ko Olina."
Waiter, I said make it medium ...
"On my (recruiting) visit, I had some (sashimi). I didn't like it. I guess it's an acquired taste."
LizKauai got to meet Colt Brennan the other night. She writes about her experience, and has lots of photos.

And Paul Honda writes about getting a Warrior Jack ball, and has some photos of it still in its wrapping.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **