UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, June 12, 2009

Brackenridge Drafted

Warrior signee Kalani Brackenridge talks about being drafted in the 44th round by the Tampa Bay Rays.
"I was a little surprised because I didn't play all season," said the 5-foot-11 Brackenridge, who was drafted as a shortstop.

Brackenridge, who signed with Hawaii in football as a cornerback, is expecting to play both sports if he decides to attend UH.

"I'm not sure what I'll do," he said. "I've got to talk about it more with my parents and see what happens when they call me back."

The chance to play both sports was the primary reason he chose UH during the football recruiting season. He said football coach Greg McMackin and baseball coach Mike Trapasso are fine with it.

"That was the main reason why I chose UH, to play both," Brackenridge said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **