UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

RGM Q&A

Here's an excerpt from a pre-draft Q&A with Ryan Grice-Mullen (Mullins), from ProFootballWeekly.com.
PFW: It has to be nice to be done with all of the pre-draft preparation.

Grice-Mullen: Man, you nailed it right on the dot. It’s been a long, stressful process the last three months. It is good to know that, ‘OK, I’ve done all I can do.’

PFW: Wanted to ask you about your health. I had read you missed part of your pro-day workout because of cramping.

Grice-Mullen: I tweaked my (right) hamstring a little bit. It is more like a strain. I was running a lot of routes back-to-back. … I am good to go now. I am just thankful it is minor. I’m glad I was able to run my 40. (Editor’s note: Grice-Mullin was reportedly clocked in the 4.33 range at the pro day.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **