UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, December 30, 2007

Off to New Orleans

In a few hours, I'll be flying to New Orleans. I will try to blog as much as possible while I'm there, though I apologize in advance in case I fall behind in the news and/or have connection problems and/or am "indisposed." In any case, here are some links for all your Warrior news needs:

Honolulu Star-Bulletin
Honolulu Advertiser
KHON Sports
KGMB Sports
KHNL Sports
KITV Sports
Atlanta Journal-Constitution's UGA page
Macon Telegraph's Bulldogs page
Athens Banner-Herald's Dog Bytes
The Ledger-Enquirer's UGA page
Sportshawaii.com Football Forum
Warrior Sports Network Ohana
Stephen Tsai's Warrior Beat (hopefully Garret will continue his link madness in the comments)
Dave Reardon's UH Sports Extra
Dave Gladow's NOLA blog
Leahey & Leahey Blog
Warriorshaka.com
Georgia Sports Blog
Dawg Sports Blog

I'm sure I'm forgetting some obvious ones, but these above links should lead you to even more links. You can also check out other sites on the sidebars of this blog. I'll try to update as much as possible. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **