UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, December 28, 2007

Apology & see you in New Orleans!

I have to apologize now, as I'll be flying out to New Orleans today. I won't be able to do my news upload, even remotely. There will be so much happening and all the travel time, and the amount of news that there's too much at once.

Please follow the links below that Tombo posted to go to the local news stations websites. They have all of their news up on there.

When I return to Hawaii next week, I'll try to catch up and upload a few here and there.

Go Warriors! See you there or in spirit!!!!

last upload, KHON's countdown, Game 10 vs Nevada & the ICEMAN!