UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, December 28, 2007

News Videos

I hear that Chawan Cut's computer is giving him fits, so he can't post last night's news anytime soon. Luckily, it looks like more and more these days you can go straight to the source. News from last night is up at KGMB, KITV, KHNL and KHON.

These links are also in this blog's "Press/Media Web Sites" sidebar. Be sure to check often as the news is coming fast and furious!

Speaking of video, Paul Crane and Terry Bowden of StarGames TV preview the Sugar Bowl.

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, December 28, 2007 at 1:15:00 PM HST, Blogger Moderator said…

    Just a general comment. Excellent Blog. I am an UH Alumnus living on the east coast since I graduated in 1985. I have laways followed the Warriors and this blog has made it real easy. Hope you guys make it to "Nawlins".

     
  • At Friday, December 28, 2007 at 2:57:00 PM HST, Blogger chawancut said…

    Thanks for the comments.

    And thanks Tombo for finding all the local new's links to their football news. I'm flying out tonight to the Big Easy and won't be able to upload while I'm away.

    At least the fans can still get their news.

    Cya there!

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **