UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

UH vs UW Game Notes, Previews, Etc.

Here are press releases with notes and info about Saturday's game from the UH athletic department and the UW athletic department.

Here's a preview of the game from The Sports Network.

Here's a preview from ESPN (which might be an AP preview).

CFN has a preview and prediction in their round-up of this week's PAC-10 games.

And finally, this blog has a back and forth Q&A with a great Washington Husky Sports blog run by a fan named John Berkowitz. His blog's address is uwfootball.blogspot.com, one letter off from this one. I know, spooky. Anyway, it was a fun Q&A

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 12:04:00 AM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Q&A with the UW blogger was very cool and a quick way to find the keys to the game. I also like splitting up the national news and local newsbits.
    go warriors!

     
  • At Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 5:55:00 AM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice interchange from both sides.

    I had to do a triple take, I kept wondering who this Tom was until I hit the link and got back here--I guess he doesn't know what Tombo means. Either that or are you changing your name to Tom and your middle name is "bo"-- like in Tom bo Ahi.

    Just wondering, are you related to al bacore--I know, I know, bad joke.

     
  • At Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 6:38:00 AM HST, Blogger Tombo Ahi said…

    Al Bacore is my uncle :D

    i was signing my e-mails with "Tom" and didn't notice it on the post. actually "Tom Ahi" sounds pretty cool. like a villain from magnum p.i. anyway, glad you guys liked it, it was all john's idea, but i might want to "borrow" it for future opponents.

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **