UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, November 24, 2007

News About the WAC Champs

Just like typing that, haha. Chawan is working tireless compiling stories from the news anchors and reporters who are themselves working tirelessly documenting this great moment in UH sports history. Please let me know if having 30 videos on the front page of this blog is giving you any problems. It makes my browser slow down, but my computer is slow anyway, so I dunno.

KGMB got lots of news about the fans in the stadium, on the field, around the island, as well as interviews with players, etc. And is that a cameo by K?



KHNL has the same, lots of great interviews, fans buying shirts from Rainbowtique, etc.



From KITV and KHON, fans, players, celebration.



More from KHON:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **