UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dennis McKnight Profile

Coach Dennis McKnight is profiled in an article by Daniel O'Leary of the Staten Island Advance.
"There's no special trick," said McKnight, whose squad has allowed Brennan to be sacked just 11 times in seven games (7-0, 4-0 WAC). "We don't have any unknown techniques (for pass blocking). We just emphasize it more. We do more drills for it and we prepare for it.
"He's outspoken, especially at the start of games. He gets us fired up," said sophomore center John Estes. "I can feel a difference in my play. I started at guard last year, before moving to center. But I think I was still playing like a guard. He's showed me the different techniques and different things I can do to get better. He's a technician and he demands for you to be technically sound every down."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **