UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Friday, July 06, 2007

Ikaika Interview

Garret from UH Warrior Quotes finds this great interview of Ikaika Alama-Francis from the Lions website. Here's an excerpt:
The Lions coaches are just as anxious to see Alama-Francis practicing with the rest of the team. At 6-5 and 280 pounds, he is a big – but lean – player and could make a major impact on the Detroit defensive line.

"I'm getting more comfortable with (the defensive system),” said Alama-Francis. “Switching from a 3-4 to a 4-3 is a totally different scheme. When I first got here (Coach Marinelli) was like, 'Get off the ball!' I thought, 'Oh, no really? Yes!' It makes my job easier – just go get the quarterback. I'm enjoying the new system; I can't wait to play."
There's a lot more. Ikaika is very positive on and off the field. Check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **