UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ikaika the Rookie / Ticats Board

Ikaika Alama-Francis talks about adjusting to life in the NFL. Thanks to Garret from the UH Warrior Quotes blog for the link!
DE Ikaika Alama-Francis: "Wow. I'll tell you what – it's nothing like I ever imagined. Coming in they say the rookie season is always the hardest because you have to learn new things. They're throwing things at you every day. They're on you every play because they want to get you better – you're ‘the rook’. But I'm loving it. I really do. I smile about it, go to bed at night, wake up the next day and love it again."
Can't wait to see him and the other Warriors play on Sundays this year.

======

And earlier, "Cutter" sent me a link to a Hamilton Tiger-Cats fan forum. Lots of debate among the fans as to whether Timmy Chang should be the starter already. A thread in that forum says that Timmy will be interviewed on Toronto radio tomorrow.
Are you ready for some Ticat/Argo football?

Timmy Chang and John Avery will join me in the Bullpen tomorrow morning to chat up Saturday's game.

One of them is on at 10:20, the other at 10:30. I think it's Avery/Chang in that order but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, listen to both and hear from both sides.
The FAN 590 website has live streaming audio. Too lazy to find out what Toronto time is. Let's hope there's a podcast of the broadcast afterwards so I can link. Thanks Cutter!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **