UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, September 10, 2006

WAC Roundup

The WAC was 2-5 this weekend, with Fresno's heartbreaker loss to Oregon capping off the night. But a nice come from behind win by San Jose State against Stanford. Nonetheless, looks like Play UP will have to wait another week!

======

Here's the first installment of former Warrior Travis Laboy's weekly Life in the NFL diary.
Next week, I will give you the scoop on how the game went and a little shout out to my alma mater, the Hawaii Warriors. I watched my boys play the Crimson Tide last Saturday and while it was a tough loss for all of us, they looked good. Hopefully next year we will pick up my boy Samson Satele so I don't have to go up against him. I already have to go up against my main man Vince (Manuwai) twice a year and that is enough for me.
Also, Chad Owens will play for the Jaguars later today. Let's hope he has an awesome game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **