UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, September 30, 2006

Predictions for the Eastern Illinois Game

Once again, I shall make some predictions for the upcoming game. Last week I went 0 for 16, which I know gives you reason to doubt my psychic abilities, but I can tell you that is a foolish assessment! Apparently a lady warlock was using her mind waves to screw with my brain last week. It seems I spurned her advances one too many times. In any case, I purchased a mind wave deflector from the local apothecary, and so with that, here are this week's predictions:

UPDATED
with results in RIGHT and WRONG next to the prediciton.

  1. Colt Brennan will pass for 300 yards (RIGHT)

  2. Tyler Graunke will pass for 120 yards and run for 30. (WRONG)

  3. Inoke Funaki will rush for 50 yards. (WRONG)

  4. Nate Ilaoa will rush for 100 yards in the first half. (WRONG)

  5. Reagan Mauia will rush for 60 yards and score two touchdowns (WRONG)

  6. Malcolm Lane will score a touchdown! (WRONG)

  7. Jason Rivers will score two touchdowns! (WRONG)

  8. Ross Dickerson will have 120 yards receiving (WRONG)

  9. Ross Dickerson will have a kickoff return for a touchdown! (WRONG)

  10. Amani Purcell will have a sack (WRONG)

  11. Ikaika Alama-Francis will have a sack (WRONG)

  12. Karl Noa will have a sack (WRONG)

  13. Leonard Peters will have an interception! (RIGHT!)

  14. Jacob Patek will have an interception! (WRONG)

  15. The Hawaii defense will give up less than 10 points. (RIGHT!)

  16. Hawaii will win! (RIGHT!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **