UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, August 10, 2006

More Fall Camp

Keane Santos, who writes for Ka Leo O Hawaii, the UH student newspaper, has a good article regarding the start of fall camp. Here's a nice passage on Colt Brennan:
Brennan, who also struggled last season to learn Hawai‘i’s complicated pass offense, now has a year of experience under his belt, and it shows. In offensive drills, Brennan threw the most accurate balls of the four quarterbacks in camp and also consistently hit his receivers with the deep ball, an area the other quarterbacks struggled with.

“Right now I’m on the verge of taking this offense and knowing it as a whole,” Brennan said. “I want to be able to run it and create my own style of running it. At the end of last year, I really felt like I was beginning to get it, and now I get it. I want to become a solid efficient quarterback and eliminate my mistakes.”
Just makes you all the more excited to see them on the field. Only a few more weeks! To quote Bob Costas in BASEketball -- "You're excited?! Feel these nipples!"

Now there's something I'd pay to hear Jim Leahey say if we beat Alabama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **