UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Wednesday, May 24, 2006

More Leonard Peters

Dave Reardon and Stephen Tsai have full articles on Leonard Peters getting a medical exemption. I really like Jerry Glanville's reaction:
Told by telephone call of Peters' successful appeal, UH defensive coordinator Jerry Glanville, screamed: "Whooo-eeee!"

Glanville, who was at his family home in Georgia, added: "If I heard otherwise, I would have jumped in the lake. I would have been very disappointed. I'm so happy right now. This gives us a chance to build (the defense) and become a good football team."

And here's a quote from Peters:
"My goal for this year is to stay healthy," said Peters, who also had a knee injury in 2001 and a scary abdominal injury in 2002. "Every year as a team, our goal is to win the WAC. I think we have the kind of team this year that can do that and possibly win every game we play."

Things are looking up! To quote Jerry Glanville: WHOOO-EEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **