UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Timmy Chang Q & A

I know there's been a lot of Timmy posts here lately, but there's not much current Hawaii Warriors news, so here's a Q&A of Timmy responding to fans questions on the NFL Europe page. Here's a sample:
Hi Timmy,
After Nick Rolovich, you are the second Alumni from Hawaii to play quarterback for the Rhein Fire. Did you follow his career in Europe and if so, did it influence your willingness to come over to NFL Europe?
Eiko Pate, Neuss, Germany

Nick and I are good friends. When he heard that I got signed to the Rhein Fire he was the first one to give me a call. He called me last week, but I just haven’t gotten back to him. He’s a great friend of mine and it just so happened that both of us ended up on the Rhein Fire. I played behind him my sophomore year and he’s just one of those great guys. Hopefully we can keep the Hawaii tradition going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **