UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, May 20, 2006

Timmy Chang, Week 10, Rhein vs Cologne Live

Not sure if I can watch the whole game, but I will try! If not, you can always visit the NFLE website, visit Sportshawaii.com's Hawaii Sports Forum for commentary and/or live coverage, and then visit TimmyChang.net for video clips later on. It's the second quarter, so Timmy should be in soon...

All times Game Clock!

2nd quarter

4:39 - Late in the 2nd quarter, Rhein gets the ball back, but Drew's still in. Hmmmm.

3rd quarter


Okay, start of third quarter and Drew Henson is still in. I have to go, so what the hell! Check the resources I listed above for updates.

UPDATE: Timmy didn't play! Or so the boxscore says.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **