UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, October 06, 2005

LaTech Players and Fans

Stephen Tsai has an article about Louisiana Tech players who have been affected by Hurricane Katrina and what they're doing to help out the people who have been displaced. The LaTech players are generous and classy. The LaTech fans however, are nuts. Key quote from "#1techfan":
You have no idea how ready for this game I am. I hope UH is ready for our defense to stuff them each down and I will be all over those UH players and if the situation presents itself I will rush the field and hit some of those players and I really don't think that I will be the only person doing so.
Whoa, settle down Beavis.

I actually would like to see this fan follow through on his threat and rush the field to attack Samson Satele. That would make ESPN's Top Ten Plays, no doubt! In fact, most of the fans on this message board share this fellow's violent tendencies and delusions of persecution regarding UH being a "dirty team." I'd accuse other hard-nosed teams of being dirty too if I always lost to them. Anyway, I know I'm being unfair as I'm sure most Tech fans are cool, but wow, if these fans are gonna generalize about Hawaii players, I'll generalize about them. Anyway, should be a good game, and I'll be looking for a drunken fat guy to rush the field at the end of the game.

Message board link via Sports Hawaii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **