UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Thursday, September 29, 2005

June Jones

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy. Via Ka Leo:
Coach June Jones expressed his concern about Zabransky. "He ran very well against us last year. This year, so far, he hasn't been as effective in some of the tapes I've watched, but we know he's capable of doing it. I would anticipate, because we're a big pursuit team, he'll be a big factor in their thought process. If I'm coaching their offense, I'm going to run a lot of reverses and stuff," he said.
Dammit, don't give them any hints!

Of course, this may be all part of June's devious plan to fool them into running reverses. Ahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **