UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Saturday, August 06, 2005

Out of Shape

Uh oh, looks like some of the players spent too much time playing Madden 2005 rather than preparing for USC 2005.

Number one QB Tyler Graunke, who actually finished the 10x220s, recommends vomiting after a hard workout.
"Puking makes everybody feel better," Graunke said. "I puke after I run hard. ... It shows a lot of dedication when someone can throw up and keep going."
I'm sure bulimia advocates will take that quote out of context for their upcoming newsletter.

In other news, I'm rooting for Nate Ilaoa to overcome his injuries and have a great season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **