UH Football Fan Blog (where's my banner?)

 Subscribe

This fan blog is unaffiliated in any way with the University of Hawaii or the Warriors football team.

Privacy Policy


Sunday, June 26, 2005

Week In Review

The Star-Bulletin has an article on the redemption of Colt Brennan.

The Advertiser says that my hero in football as well as in life, Timmy Chang, will likely not be cut by the Cardinals.

UH to play the Florida Gators in Gainesville in 2008.

Errr, ex-UH players playing in Japan. Chad Kapanui might play for IBM's company football team. They really know how to put a company team together in Japan.

Ferd Lewis sings the praises of old line coach Mike Cavanaugh in an article about new line coach Wes Suan.

Vili's kid Whitley, if that is his real name, has committed to play for Utah instead of UH. Vili is not taking it very well.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, April 26, 2013 at 2:59:00 PM HST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to check
    it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking
    and will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog
    and outstanding design.

    Also visit my homepage - frontal hair loss treatment

     

Post a Comment

** Back to the Main Page **